Manoir des Colombieres, Museum Daubigny, French Heritage monument to Auvers sur oise
The ministry for the culture raised a desacord on the origins of this manor. For some the name of the owner of the manor to the XVII E century would be:
- According to Mataigne, Pierre Coquart who would have acquired in 1686 of it.
- For Regnier it belonged to the lords of Puyrenault of 1636 has 1738.
At all events, the central building dates from the XVII E century and of the additional wings are rajoutees during the XIX E century.
The manor of Colombieres lodges our day the Daubigny Museum if one consults the official site here information that one to draw little:
The Daubigny Museum is an associative museum, installs on the 1st floor of the Manor of Colombieres has Auvers-sur-Oise (which includes/understands also the Tourist bureau), it east manages by the Association of the Daubigny Museum which was creee in its form of origin in 1984.
- The objectives of the assiciation are:?
- To make known the artists having contributes to famous of Auvers-sur-Oise
- To preserve the collections of the museum of which the Daubigny part permanently remains accrochee
- To carry out temporary exhibitions
- To take part in the great artistic events of the city.
Historically, they is thanks to four Auversois voluntary, impassion art (Francoise Demoulin, Yvette Coudene, Daniel Raskin-Daubigny, Bernard Vercruyce), that exposed original works are visible has Auvers-sur-Oise. In 1984, association '' For the Foundation of the Museum '' way the day under their action. Following calls for givers, two families of artists will answer favorably what will make it possible to admire:
- the work of the painter and engraver Norbert Goeneutte (1854-1894) (Goeneutte donation)
- the work of Charles-Fran?ois Daubigny (1817-1878) and his son Karl Daubigny (1846-1886) (Raskin-Daubigny donation)
In 1987, a room east allots by the Municipality, on the 1st floor of the Manor of Colombieres, above the Tourist bureau, for the exposure. Association then takes the name of Association of the Daubigny Museum.
Crédit photo : Gérald Krafft (Manoir des Colombieres, Museum Daubigny, auvers sur oise)
Manoir des Colombieres, Museum Daubigny, Stone: basement of the facade on Court; the rest of the building is coated with fake camera scholars are not agreements on the name of the owner of the mansion (...) Manoir des Colombieres, Museum Daubigny, French Heritage monument to Auvers sur oise auvers sur oise, val d'oise
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional d'Ile-De-France - Service de l'Inventaire général du patrimoine culturel115, rue du Bac 75007 Paris - 01.53.85.59.93
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Contact contributor with his mail for more information.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.