Castle of la Lande, French Heritage monument to Le plessis trevise

  • Vault attestee with the moor of the 1282.
  • Joined together stronghold has Villiers at the 15th century.
  • In 1614, carries cochere, court, farmyard, body of hotel, cattle sheds has horses, sheep-fold, barn and orchard in place.
  • In 1671, pigsty, press, vault, pigeon attest.
  • Belongs to prince de Conti of 1785 has 1790, year or it was sold like national good.
  • Passes to the hands of the Mortier family in 1812 then to the Roger tenor who refits the park with pheasantry, saddlery, greenhouse, orangery, refrigerator, rocks 3rd quarter 19th century.
  • Installation of a hydrotherapeutic establishment of 1867 has 1870.
  • End 19th century, field repurchases by the family Concha de Concha and attaches to the commune of Plessis.
  • Parcelled out park and castle demolished in 1943.
  • Still roast 19th century in place carrying initial the AC of Adelinda de Concha

Source: ministry for the culture.

Castle of la Lande
Crédit photo : (Castle of la Lande, le plessis trevise)


Reported to be remarkable heritage of quality.

Structural information

Castle of la Lande, Chapel attested to the 1282 Moor. Fief attended Villiers in the 15th century. In 1614, door carriage Court, backyard, body hotel, stables for horses, sheep, (...) Castle of la Lande, French Heritage monument to Le plessis trevise le plessis trevise, val de marne

Location and general information

  • identifier : 151271
  • item : Château de la Lande
  • Location of the building :
    • Ile-de-France
    • Val-de-Marne
    • Le Plessis-Trévise
  • Address : avenue Jean-Claude Delubac
  • INSEE code of the municipality : 94059
  • Zip code of the municipality : 94420
  • Order in the communal list : 1
  • Name of the building :
    • The building is designated as follows : castle
  • State :
    • current state of the monument : remains

Dates and times

  • Period of construction : 3 different epochs of evolution of the building.
    • 17th century
    • 19th century
    • 3rd quarter 19th century
  • Investigation : 1986
  • Date taken into account : 1987 AVANT

Construction, architecture and style

  • Materials:
    • This construction is mainly composed of coating
  • Roofing : Coverage of this building is varied there are 5 different types :
    • roof with long tails
    • rump
    • terrace
    • roof with long tails broken
    • roof
  • Materials (roofing) :
    • the main material of this building is slate
  • Other about the composition roofs :
    • No information on the coverage of the place.
  • Floors : 2 type of floors in this manual :
    • floor height
    • 2 storey square
  • Stairs :
    • A staircase has been cataloged in this monument is of type : stairs in work-
  • Decoration of the building :
    • No information about decoration.
  • Representation :
    • No information on the ornamentation of the place.
  • Typology :
    • No information about typology.
  • Plan :
    • Plan Type 'symmetrical plan'

Monument and history of the place

  • Elements protected MH (historical monument) :
    • Any particular element of the building is subject to protection in our database.
  • Constituent areas : 26 distinct parts in the constitution of this place :
    • park
    • court
    • housing
    • garden
    • barn
    • cowshed
    • piggery
    • discount
    • stable
    • garden
    • domestic housing
    • orangery
    • greenhouse
    • cooler
    • chapel
    • barn
    • channel
    • pigeonhole
    • sheepfold
    • press
    • pheasantry
    • moat
    • belvedere
    • saddlery
    • cow barn
    • by
  • Parties constituantes étudiées :
    • no information.
  • Use :
    • We do not know the different uses that have been made of this construction.

Other

  • Other :
    • other Information : private property
  • Mérimée reference : IA00028165

The complete official record is available at Conseil régional d'Ile-De-France - Service de l'Inventaire général du patrimoine culturel115, rue du Bac 75007 Paris - 01.53.85.59.93

Contributions documentaries made by visitors

Photo de Lumière du matin est l'image principale de cette notice.

Voir cette photo en grand

Description of this building by Lumière du matin :

Correctif : la photographie représente le château des Tourelles sis au Plessis-Trévise et construit à la fin du 19ième. Le château de la Lande (ex résidence du comte Morrtier de Trévise, duc de Conti etc.) a en effet été démoli en 1943.

J-L V.

Membre de la Société Historique du Plessis-Trévise

Contact contributor with his mail for more information.


source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.

Participate in the increase of the database

You have "old photos" of the monument or recent, you know this monument and want to share your photos, knowledge, stories about him, click here.

The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.