House, French Heritage monument to St maurice
This elegant beat is built in the year 1904 in the fields of the architect knight and the architect plate. The contractor who will carry out work is E. Catch.
The existence of Charenton-Saint-Maurice is attestee XIe century.
In 1606, Henri IV allowed the Protestants to build a temple there, that the catholics brulerent in 1621. In 1623, it was restored and according to the drawing of Jacques de Brosse, it could contain 15.000 people.
In August the 1685 catholics essayerent to put fire at it, and on October 23, Louis XIV having revokes the edict of Nantes, the temple was demolished in five days.
The cardinal of Noailles made come from the Valley of Osne of the nuns benedictines which it establishes on the site of the destroyed temple, and a small church was built there.
On September 13, 1641, Sebastien Leblanc, adviser and controller of the wars of Louis XIII fact donation with the Brothers of Midsummer's Day of God of houses and ground on the parish of Charenton so accomodating patients and lunatics. At the time of the Revolution and later the hospital was considerably increases and suitably equips.
The city, joint of Paris, has point of disjunction of the cinematographic studios at the beginning of the cinema.
Situee along the Marne, Saint-Maurice counts two of the largest hospitals of France.
Crédit photo : C.A. (House, st maurice)
House, House built in 1904 according to the plans of architects Knight and plateau by the contractor e. (...) House, French Heritage monument to St maurice st maurice, val de marne
Men involved in this construction
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
C.A. says of the history of this building :
Le bâtiment, propriété de Monsieur SERRE, a été édifié en 1904 sur les plans des architectes CHEVALIER et PLATEAU.
Il a été entièrement restauré en 2010, selon les plans d'origine, par l'entreprise de bâtiment SUSANNA Père & Fils.
La réfection intérieure initiée en 2002, dans le même esprit, par les nouveaux propriétaires devrait être achevée courant 2012.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.