Church Sainte-Geneviève-de-yard parish, French Heritage monument to Villeneuve st georges
The ministry for the culture proposes a detailed inventory of the structure of the church, one learns there that the framework, the farms, the ridge sheathings and the sand pits are out of reinforced concrete, that the facing and filling are out of white asbestine brick (for the bell-tower and the chain) and that one finds stone meuliere for the structure of the nave and the bell-tower.
For the cover: square arrow of the bell-tower, roof has long sides and covered pinions of the nave and the presbytery covered out of slate, terrace of the volcanic cement sacristy.
Provision groined vault to the top of the span of the chorus, barrel vaults with simulating painted equipment of the cupolas to the top of the five spans of the nave.
Crédit photo : michel hervé (Church Sainte-Geneviève-de-yard parish, villeneuve st georges)
Church Sainte-Geneviève-de-yard parish, Frame, farms, ridges and pits in reinforced concrete, siding and brick amiantine white filling (Bell Tower and chain) and millstone (nave and Tower); square (...) Church Sainte-Geneviève-de-yard parish, French Heritage monument to Villeneuve st georges villeneuve st georges, val de marne
Men involved in this construction
- Simon paul (in French) architecte
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Description of this building by michel hervé :
eglise construite de 1912 à 1913
La Cloche Marie Euphège fut inaugurée le 15 août 1913.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.