The logis, la grange and the granary were long pans covered in tile roofs hollow. The goat barn has a shed covered in tile roof hollow. Flags containing the Chapel and the Dovecote were Pavilion roofs covered in Slate. The name Les Fontenelles is mentioned in the archives of the chapter of Saint-Hilaire but the logis and pavilions are not earlier in the 17th century, South Pavilion has a Dormer window dated 1681. In 1764 Claude Pinoteau, architect at Poitiers and Jean Bègue, Carpenter in Poitiers perform a repair visit.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Manor house, The logis, la grange and the granary were long pans covered in tile roofs hollow. The goat barn has a shed covered in tile roof hollow. Flags containing the (...) Manor house, French Heritage monument to Jardresjardres, vienne
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional de Poitou-Charentes - Service chargé de l'inventaire102, Grand'Rue - BP 553 86020 Poitiers Cedex - 05.49.36.30.30
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.